What is the FORTIX Challenge?
The FORTIX Challenge gives you the opportunity to see this exciting new product in action, and it rewards you for doing so. Let us know how FORTIX stacks up against untreated acres or competitive fungicides, and participating retailers and growers will each receive a customized Carhartt® jacket.
How do I register?
Click here to register for the FORTIX Challenge and a Cheminova or Arysta LifeScience sales representative will contact you directly.
What is required to qualify?
FORTIX Challenge locations have to apply at least 50 acres of FORTIX at a rate of 5 fl oz per acre to a corn or soybean field and compare to an untreated area or competitive fungicide in the same field.
To receive your jacket, each FORTIX Challenge location will be required to submit the following information (on this website) by December 1, 2013:
- Retailer contact name, company name, address and phone number
- Grower name, address, phone number and field location
- Application date and growth stage of the crop (for both FORTIX and comparison treatment)
- Application method (i.e. ground or aerial)
- Custom or Grower applied
- Tank-mix partners (i.e. surfactants, herbicides or insecticides) for FORTIX and comparison treatment
- FORTIX and comparison treatment use rates
- Comments (i.e. likes, dislikes, pictures)
- Collection of yield data with a yield monitor on both the FORTIX treated and the untreated or competitive product acres in the same field
Click here to complete the FORTIX Challenge Results Form and receive your Carhartt® jacket. If you'd prefer to print and mail the Results Form, click here to download a PDF version.
Carhartt is a registered trademark of Carhartt.